Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (13)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.



The Selection
By Kiera Cass
Publication Date: April 24, 2012

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined

4 comments:

  1. Yes, please. I'd like to read this one, too! :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for this one as well! There's a lot of buzz around this one both good and bad, so naturally I'm intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on someone else's and I am now really excited about it. It's supposedly going to be a CW show. That makes me even more excited lol. Great pick! My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!!! This one is on a future WoW post for me ... it looks really, really good!! Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete