Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (15)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.





By Melissa Walker
Publication Date:  May 22, 2012

Sophomore year broke Clementine Williams’ heart. She fell for her best friend’s boyfriend and long story short: he’s excused, but Clem is vilified and she heads into summer with zero social life. Enter her parents’ plan to spend the summer on their sailboat. Normally the idea of being stuck on a tiny boat with her parents and little sister would make Clem break out in hives, but floating away sounds pretty good right now. Then she meets James at one of their first stops along the river. He and his dad are sailing for the summer and he’s just the distraction Clem needs. Can he break down Clem’s walls and heal her broken heart? Told in alternating chapters that chronicle the year that broke Clem’s heart and the summer that healed it, Unbreak My Heart is a wonderful dual love story that fans of Sarah Dessen, Deb Caletti, and Susane Colasanti will flock to.

6 comments:

  1. i really want to read this one to see how everything will work out in the end. love the pretty soft pink cover too.

    check out my WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one sounds so freaking good! sounds like a good I'll love since I HEART Sarah Dessen. great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbreaaak my heaaaaart, sayyyy you'll looove me agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain *sings*

    I really want this one too! :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds SO GOOD. I need more contemporary in my life and UMH seems to be the perfect choice! :) It sounds like a great summer read too, which will be nice... Great pick! <3

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neww follower, I really want this book too, I love the concept, great pick, my wow

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, ladies!

    Michelle - Thanks for stopping by. Your WoW creeped me out! LOL!

    Ashelynn - I haven't read Sarah Dessen but now I think I have to :-) We were able to get this book from NetGalley so I have read it and it is wonderful. Our review will go up mid-May.

    Patricia - Hilarious! Love your WoW. Bel is excited about Insurgent as well.

    Sonia - When I started reading YA I only read paranormal and dystopians. Once I started contemporaries I was hooked. They are definitely my favorite genre within the YA category.

    Sarah - Loved your WoW. Some really creepy books there. Anything but Ordinary looks especially interesting.

    ReplyDelete