Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (34)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.


By Jocelyn Davies
Publication Date:  September 25, 2012

When she wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings, Skye knows something terrible has happened to her. It's not until she hears Asher, the dark, rebellious angel she fell in love with, that the memories come flooding back. She tries to put the past behind her, but she knows she'll be forever haunted by the ruthless betrayal that almost took her life.

Skye returns home, but with the knowledge of who she really is, nothing can ever be the same. As she tests the limits of her newfound powers, Skye discovers that she's capable of far more than anyone could have imagined. Both the Order and the Rebellion want her for their side as war between the factions looms. She can't forget the terrifying truth she now knows about the Order, but something holds her back from embracing the Rebellion.

"A Fractured Light" picks up right after "A Beautiful Dark"'s shocking cliffhanger ending and is perfect for fans of Lauren Kate's "Fallen" and Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush saga.

11 comments:

  1. Uh oh ..this sounds awesome, I need to read A Beautiful Dark! Great pick this week. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't too into the first book. Too love traingley for me but an interesting take on angels with the good and bad sides but both seems like bad choices! lol
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard this book is good. I just recently read the Hush Hush series and loved it and cannot wait for Finale, so this is a must read for me, since you compared the two. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great and I love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read A Beautiful Dark yet, but this sounds like an interesting series that I need to check out. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!! I can't wait for this one! :D
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this! I need it NOW. Great pick. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice choice, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man I still need to read A Beautiful Dark. I'm definitely behind. The covers of this book are incredible.

    here's mine.

    Enjoy!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read A Beautiful Dark but I'm really looking forward to reading it and then this one. Both books sound amazing and I would love to read them. Great pick! Thanks for sharing.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete