Thursday, August 13, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #40

Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review

That's What HE Said is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chapter Break. It's a chance for us to spotlight and gush over a quote from our current book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend it's us ;)


What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Meet Baz and Elijah from Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons #3), the latest from Heidi Cullinan which released just this week.  We couldn't decide between the three quotes because they're all so darn cute so we're sharing them all. Enjoy!





   
      Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons, #3)
    

8 comments:

  1. Aw, what great quotes! My heart aches for them just reading these few lines.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh great pick I've been really intrigued by this book ever since I first heard about it a couple of weeks ago. It looks and sounds really amazing. I must check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies! Bibliojunkie Nat is a big fan of Cullinan's books and she definitely recommends this one! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw love those quotes. Sounds like a great read. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great quotes, ladies! And I hadn't heard of the book - but I'm curious now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too awesome. I think I fell in love with these too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quotes! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete