Thursday, October 22, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #49

Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review
That's What HE Said is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chapter Break. It's a chance for us to spotlight and gush over a quote from our current book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend he's speaking to us ;)

What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?


* * * * * * * * * * * *



Nat brings you this week's book boyfriend. Meet West from Take Me On by Katie McGarry.



“I'm in love with you"

Finally, the girl looks at me. "What?"

"I don't know." I gesture to the house, the yard, the dirt surrounding us. "I'm not sure what suggested romance. Maybe it was the screaming match or the way my girlfriend kicked my ass to the ground, but I love you."

Her mouth gapes. "I...I..."

"I don't want you to say it back now. One of us should have some class.”

~ West to Hayley
by Katy McGarry
 
   
      Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)
    

5 comments:

  1. What a great pick! I love Katie McGarry and West was such a great, complex character.
    My TWHST: http://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/thats-what-he-said-thursday-14.html

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins* That is funny! And makes me think I might turn a little gooey reading the entire scene. I've not read this yet, but I do love McGarry! Great pick, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I loved the first book in this series so maybe I need to read some of these others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww great pick I haven't read any of the pushing the limits books yet. But I heard nothing but amazing reviews about them. Here is my TWHST
    http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/thats-what-he-said-thursday-18-alexa.html?showComment=1445645884863#c7470944951310795166

    ReplyDelete