Saturday, December 26, 2015

Freebies from Sarina Bowen!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you received everything or almost everything on your wish list. And if you're anything like us with all the shopping, you're probably feeling broke about now. But guess what? There's still time to score some FREEBIES that won't break the bank!





The Year We Fell Down is FREE until New Year's. So if you haven't already, get in on this and get hooked on the first in the fantastic Ivy Years series! 

Buy Links

Amazon    I    Barnes & Noble     I     iBooks     I     Kobo     I     Google


And if you're into snowboarding and skiing, check out another FREEBIE, Coming In From The Cold, book one in the Gravity series.


Buy Links

Amazon     I     Barnes & Noble     I     iBooks     I     Kobo     I     Google



No comments:

Post a Comment