Sunday, October 15, 2017

A Peek In The BiblioBin #237



Welcome to A Peek In The BiblioBin, our weekly (okay, almost weekly) update of the books we're currently reading, have won, borrowed, purchased, been gifted or grabbed off the bookshelves. We're linking to Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga's Reviews) and Sunday Post (hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer) so that we share the love with all our fellow readers.

Let us know what books you're reading! 


// For Review //


Tequila Sunrise (Agents Irish and Whiskey) by Layla Reyne

So Over You (Chicago Rebels #2) by Kate Meader

// Borrowed //


All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater

The Invisible Library (The Invisible Library #1) by Genevieve Cogman

// Purchased //

 

Waiting On The Sidelines (Waiting On The Sidelines #1) by Ginger Scott

Going Long (Waiting On The Sidelines #2) by Ginger Scott

Fifteen Weekends (The Weekend Series #1) by Christy Pastore

Black Tie Optional (Wild Wedding #1) by Ann Marie Walker

Mechanic With Benefits by Mickey Miller

Girl Behind The Veil by Jalpa Williby


Curious by Seth King


10 comments:

  1. Oh I love Genevieve Cogman's Library series!!Happy reading my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd never heard of the Library series before this and couldn't resist. ~ Bel

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your new books! I haven't heard of any of these, but they look interesting. Have a great week :)
    My STS/Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked The Invisible Library but still need to read book two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, Greg. Funny you mention book 2 because that was the one on display at my library and I almost grabbed that one. Glad I checked on Goodreads to confirm the order of the series. You're the second person to mention liking this so that's a good sign that I picked well! ~ Bel

      Delete
  4. Tequila Sunrise and So Over You look great. I hope you'll enjoy them. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ginger Scott! Her books are great! I grabbed the Kate Meader book as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ginger Scott, too! She was in town this past weekend for a book signing so I had to go see her and grab these two books for my girls. And Kate Meader is pretty awesome! Thanks for stopping by :) ~ Bel

      Delete