Monday, February 10, 2014

A Peek In The BiblioBin #89




Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.




Purchased:



Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi

Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi



Branded (Fall of Angels #1) by Keary Taylor



Borrowed:



Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger

Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher



Out of the Pocket by Bill Konigsberg


For Review:



Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths #1) by K.A. Tucker




4 comments:

  1. I really need to read the Shatter Me books at some point! They look so good. The rest of your books look great too. I hope you enjoy them, and thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, I've been meaning to read the Shatter Me series forever! Branded looks good, not heard of that one before, I've got Ten Tiny Breaths on my TBR list too!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Ignite me just a couple days ago. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered Shatter Me! I was waiting to get the pretty cover, I didn't really like the original one too much. That series is soooo pretty!! Looks like you've got a variety of books! Great haul! ☺

    Ashlee @ TalesWithTea

    ReplyDelete