Monday, February 2, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #134


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:



Maybe by Amber L. Johnson


Borrowed:



Playlist For The Dead by Michelle Falkoff

The Cinderella Murder (Under Suspicion #1) by Mary Higgins Clark & Alafair Burke


Purchased:



21 Proms by various authors

All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter


3 comments:

  1. I picked up 21 Proms a few weeks back, it was pretty inconsistent to me. Some really great stuff but lots of sub par stories. I'm glad to hear you liked Playlist for the dead definitely going to read that next! Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! My main reason for getting 21 Proms was so that I could finally meet David Levithan - my original author crush. I'd missed him the last couple times he'd come to town so I couldn't pass this up! I really did love Playlist For The Dead. I think I may read it again before I return it to the library! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playlist for the Dead looks really good! I've heard good things so far from reviewers and I think it's interesting that there's so many YA books coming out lately that raise awareness about suicide. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete