Friday, April 6, 2012

Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis - 18+

****
From Penguin:

Jade Bennett couldn't be happier to escape her past for the quiet ranching town of Sunshine, Idaho. Plus, there's nothing like working for veterinarian Dell Connelly. And though Dell has no intention of settling down, Jade's strength and sass are enticements no red-blooded male can resist.

I love Jill Shalvis.  Her books and blog have given me countless hours of entertainment over the years (I first discovered her books back in 2006 or 2007 and never looked back).  No offense to Bel and Nat, but if Jill would agree, she would definitely be my new BFF!  She is the queen of the embarrassing, everyday situations.

Animal Attraction is the second in the Animal series.  I picked this up without having read the first book, Animal Magnetism (though I have it now).  While reading a series from the beginning is always my recommendation, you do not need to read Magnetism to enjoy Attraction. 

Animal Attraction is the story of Jade and Dell.  While Jade's story is a little more serious and intense than many of Jill's heroines, the story is still sexy, engrossing and fun.  If you like Lori Foster, Janet Evanovich or similar authors, you will love Jill Shalvis.

Check out her blog here:  http://jillshalvis.com/blog/
Also, if you friend her on Facebook you will get to enjoy her "Man Wars" with Kristin Higgins, which is a great reason to get out of bed on a given day.  I won't give away the surprise, just trust me, if you love hot boys, you will love Man Wars!

~Shel

2 comments: