Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (29)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.



By Brigid Kemmerer
Publication Date: August 28, 2012

Gabriel Merrick plays with fire. Literally.

Sometimes he can even control it. And sometimes he can’t. Like the fire that killed his parents.

Gabriel has always had his brothers to rely on, especially his twin, Nick. But when an arsonist starts wreaking havoc on their town, all the signs point to Gabriel. Only he’s not doing it.

More than Gabriel’s pride is at stake -- this could cost him his family, maybe his life. And no one seems to hear him. Except a shy sophomore named Layne, a brainiac who dresses in turtlenecks and jeans and keeps him totally off balance. Layne understands family problems, and she understands secrets. She has a few of her own.

Gabriel can’t let her guess about his brothers, about his abilities, about the danger that’s right at his heels. But there are some risks he can’t help taking.

The fuse is lit…

14 comments:

  1. I just bought Storm! The series sound amazing. I need to meet these sexy elemental brothers.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this series! Spark was amazing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-15th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book in the series yet but I'm looking forward to reading both books. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS SERIES, I LOVE THIS AUTHOR,.....I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!! Awesomesauce pick! I'm getting an ARC of this in a couple of days! Can't wait to start! And this one is Gabriel......sexy fire man!! WOOT WOOT!! :D I have a feeling while reading this I'll be getting really really hot! LOL ;p Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait! xD Only 2 more weeks, though, yay!!! Can't wait for some more time with those Merrick boys. :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series but I see it mentioned on so many blogs lately. Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just recently added this series to my TBR list. It sounds interesting, so hopefully I'll get to it soon!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy! your choice!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by everyone! Learned about some great books today while looking at your WoW posts!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick! I'm excited to start this series. I've heard many great things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick. I already heard so many good things about this series :)

    My WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of the books in this series. This sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi all! Thanks for stopping by - if you haven't read the Elemental Series, you absolutely should. Spark is phenomenal!

    ~Shel

    ReplyDelete