Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (30)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.


By David Levithan
Publication Date:  August 28, 2012

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.

Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.
It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

With his new novel, David Levithan has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day.

9 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVED this book! SO good! I Cried!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. People seem to really be liking this one. Good pick! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one earlier today and I find it interesting enough. I might add it to my to-read list. Great pick. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one just sounds so completely different from anything else out there! I'm really excited to see how it all works!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't enjoy the previous book I read by David Levithan, but I am thinking about giving this a go. It sounds quite interesting!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds very interesting! Can't wait to read it! Great pick and thanks for sharing! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating concept :)

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-20-fairest-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for stopping by! Yes, it's a great book with an intriguing concept. I hope you all get around to reading it! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete