Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (31)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.



By Sophie Jordan
Publication Date:  September 11, 2012

(From GoodReads)
Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted long before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.

The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning....

Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.


11 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this series! Dying to read Firelight!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first two books but I've heard great things about them, and I will read them at some point but until then, I hope you enjoy this one when you get a chance to read it. Great pick.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series, yet, but I've heard good things about it,


    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't started this trilogy but i hope you get it soon

    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of this series yet, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cover, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I haven't read this series. I have the first one on my shelf but I haven't managed to get to it yet.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read this one! Been waiting for a while! LOL ;p It sounds interesting! Great pick! :D

    My WoW post! 


    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this series. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone - this is a wonderful series. Great especially if you're looking for something a little different in the paranormal genre. I'm quite looking forward to it! Plus, Sophie Jordan is an absolute sweetheart :) Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! Haven't started this series yet, but it sounds very interesting! I hope you like it :)
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete