Monday, February 17, 2014

A Peek In The BiblioBin #90




Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.



For Review:




Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep

White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Borrowed:




Winger (Winger #1) by Andrew Smith

Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill



Bought:




My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick




4 comments:

  1. I heard a lot of good about The Winger and My Life Nextdoor so I really look forward to them both.
    Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to read some Jennifer Estep -- looks interesting. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stewing with jealousy over the fact that you got a Killer Frost ARC. I love that series and I'm sad to see it end. I absolutely adored My Life Next Door so I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Life Next Door and Winger are both excellent books. BiblioJunkie Shel is an avid Jennifer Estep fan and she admits that she'll be sad once it's all over. She's kind of pushing off the inevitable right now ;-) Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete