Monday, April 6, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #143


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:



A Match Made On Main Street (Briar Creek #2) by Olivia Miles 
(Grand Central Publishing/NetGalley)



From The Publisher:



The One That Got Away by Bethany Chase (sent to us by Ballantine Books)


Borrowed:



Divide and Conquer (Cut & Run #4) by Madeleine Urban & Abigail Roux

The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion


Purchased:



You Only Get So Much by Dan Kolbet/ebook

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice haul :) I've been wanting to read Sophie Jordan's historical romances because I've heard great things about them but haven't gotten round to it yet. The Resolution of Callie and Kayden is a great book though and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of these are new to me. I will have to check them out

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zareena & Michelle! I love the Callie and Kayden series but haven't read them in a long time. Catching up on them now. I also haven't read the Sophie Jordan historical romances but I had to get this one. And Sophie is so awesome and sweet. It's a no-brainer to support her ;) Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really my kind of reads... but it does look like you got a good stack of books there. My sister told me about Jessica Sorensen saying that she really liked her... so at least I have heard of one of these authors...lol Have a great read.
    -TopianGirl @ http://topianbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I hadn't heard of the majority of these but The One that Got Away and My Brother's Keeper look especially good. I'll check those out. I see you got the Callie & Kayden story. Love that one but I've only read the first one so far. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting me earlier. I haven't heard any of this books, but enjoy them :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon! I'm reading The One That Got Away and so far I'm loving it. Give it a go if you have the time! Thanks for stopping by :) ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete