Monday, April 13, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #144


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.

For Review:



Flirting With Scandal (Capital Confessions #1) by Chanel Cleeton (Penguin/NetGalley)

Carry Me Home (Off The Map novella #3.1) by Lia Riley (Forever/Grand Central Publishing/NetGalley)

The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence #1) by Rachel Van Dyken (Amazon Publishing/Skyscape/NetGalley)


Purchased:



How To Love by Katie Cotugno

A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev



6 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of these but checked out How To Love and it sounds interesting - Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of How to Love. Great haul this week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul you have! The only one I've read is How to Love and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I hope you enjoy all your new pretties!

    Thanks for stopping by The Book Hookup and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books. how to love looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! I really like Rachel Van Dyken! Here's my STS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I just met Katie, she was so sweet! And I really love the new cover for How To Love!

    ReplyDelete