Monday, June 10, 2013

A Peek In The BiblioBin #65



Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.  
What's in your BiblioBin?

This week we have quite the collection. Our thanks to Goodreads, NetGalley, Edelweiss, the wonderful publishers, Amazon and our local libraries for keeping us busy and out of (too much) trouble ...


For Review:






Purchased:





Throne Of Glass e-novellas by Sarah J. Maas




Borrowed:










5 comments:

  1. Oh Crown Of Midnight why do you taunt me so.. LOL Just kidding, I hope you enjoy it, I know I will be reading it as soon as it's publisher. Fangirl the same (since my review request got rejected).
    I've got The Chaos Of The Stars by Kiersten White but I haven't read it yet.
    I have read Gameboard of the Gods and for me it didn't live up to the hype, but a lot of my uf-lovin' friends loved it, so I hope it works for you too!
    Happy reading! Hope you enjoy them all!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that is Matt Bomer on the Rainbow Boys cover. Lovely books this week. I can't wait to read Gameboard of the Gods as well. It looks so good. Happy Reading!

    Kristin @ Blood,Sweat and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. What a great haul you guys have! I'm so jealous you got a copy of THE CHAOS OF STARS!! Is it an ebook copy or a physical ARC? I can't wait to see what you think of it. It looks so incredibly good. I've seen FANGIRL floating around the internet lately. I'm kind of on the fence about it. Hopefully you like it! Ohh ICONS! I want that one as well :)

    Thanks for stopping by my haul earlier! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crown on Midnight is fantastic and so is Fangirl. And Kristin A. that is indeed THE Matt Bomer. Isn't he cute? And Christine P. we got the ebook Arc of The Chaos Of The Stars. And I hope you try Fangirl. It was really adorable and I'd liked her other book, Eleanor & Park. Kind of in the same vein. Thanks for stopping by everyone! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. Icons looks really good. Spellbinding was okay, but I think it could have been better when it's all said and done. Still enjoyable though. Enjoy all your new books!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete