Monday, September 30, 2013

A Peek In The BiblioBin #73





Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.  

As you can see, we've been on quite the shopping spree. This week's selection features old and new favorites.



2 comments:

  1. I'm torn between wanting to read and not wanting to read Antigoddess, it looks good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    S.Huston
    Head In The Clouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Antigoddess a couple weeks ago. I haven't read it yet or Witches of East End.
    I also have Between the Lines. I keep meaning to read it so I can get to the other books in the series, but it is an eBook and it's hard to sit and read on my reader when I have all these physical books staring me in the face.

    Enjoy!

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete