Thursday, January 15, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #12

Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review

That's What HE Said is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies at Chapter Break, where we spotlight a quote from our book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend it's us.

What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?


* * * * * * * * * *

Nat's got one this week from Jeaniene Frost's This Side of the Grave. Nat and Shel love this entire series! 



“I love your hands,” he sighed. “You think I look like an angel? Well, Kitten, your hands are my heaven and your eyes are my home."

~ Bones to Cat 
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress #5)
Jeaniene Frost

3 comments:

  1. Bones!! Love your pick this week. Bones is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! Nat and Shel really enjoy that series and are anxious for me to read it. Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read this series, but I like this quote! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete