Monday, March 30, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #142


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:


Since Drew by J. Nathan (via NetGalley)

Under The Spotlight (The Jamieson Collection #3) by Angie Stanton (via Edelweiss)

After Hours by Claire Kennedy (via Edelweiss)


Purchased:


Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple (paperback)

Leaving Amarillo (Neon Dreams #1) by Casey Quinn (paperback)


Off The Bookshelf:


Rock And A Hard Place (TheJamieson Collection #1) by Angie Stanton (paperback)

Snapshot (The Jamieson Collection #2) by Angie Stanton (paperback)

both free and autographed at RT2014



6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out one of Angie Stanton' s books. They look like great reads. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Hours looks like a good read! I've been wanting to read Where'd You Go Bernadette for ages, I hope you love it! Awesome haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Where'd You Go Bernadette. It was a unique, fun read!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of After Hours caught my attention, so I had to check it out the blurb. It sounds great! Hope you enjoy it. I added it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone for stopping by! Lekeisha, definitely check out Angie Stanton's books. They're great if you're looking for something that's sweet and innocent. The first book of hers I read was Royally Lost and the best way to describe it is that it left me smiling. Missie and Katie, I've been eyeing Where'd You Go, Bernadette for a while now. I just had to get it! And Ali, I'm so glad you added After Hours. I liked the cover and the the plot was intriguing, too! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover of Afterhours every time I see it! Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete