Monday, May 4, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #147


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.

For Review:


Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry (HarperTeen/NetGalley)
Borrowed:


We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach


Purchased:


The Mistake (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy (Kindle)

Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3) by Tammara Webber (Kindle)

Galgorithm by Aaron Karo (hardcover)



8 comments:

  1. No-where But Here sounds cool, I want it! And Sweet too. Pretty jelly of your haul. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've tried to reply twice and it doesn't look like it's posting my replies. If it is, forgive me if this is like my third comment. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Sweet today and it will be on my next StS probably. I have The Mistake on this week's. Can't wait to read it. I'm on a big college New Adult athlete kick right now. It seems we share some similar tastes. New follower! :-)

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon, welcome! Yes, it seems I'm currently on that kick, too. Although I'm reading them all so quickly that I'm worried about getting the details mixed up. I shouldn't complain though because reading sprees are so much fun! And I hope you enjoy Sweet. I just adore Tammara Webber. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think galgorithm looks excellent! I might have to get it!

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete