Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #150


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

We're slowing down after a bit of a spending spree and stuffing our BiblioBin to the max over the last few weeks. Enjoy your Memorial Day everyone!

For Review:


Between Us And The Moon by Rebecca Maizel (HarperTeen via Edelweiss)


Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius (Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)


Purchased:


Be Before You by Jojo Moyes (paperback)


Upside Down (Off The Map #1) by Lia Riley

7 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I can't wait for Anne & Henry. I will definitely be looking forward to your reviews. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystianna! I've started reading this and am finding that I'm constantly looking for similiarities with their historical counterparts. I need to snap out of it so that I can enjoy the story for itself. It's good and I can't believe how many pages I've covered so far! This should be an interesting review ;) Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Anne & Henry cover is so cheeky! I like it!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A contemporary teen retelling of The Tudors? I don't know if I should be terrified or order a copy for myself :) Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I've heard AMAZING things about Me Before You, and I definitely want to read it soon-ish since there's a movie in the works! But I don't think I've heard of the others so I'll have to check them out! Thanks for stopping by my blog recently, and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be Before You was on my tbr for ages. Heard only good things about it. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week.

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete