Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #151


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.

For Review:


Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

The Girl I Was Before (Falling #3) by Ginger Scott

Purchased:


Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling

Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg


Dirty Past (The Burke Brothers #2) by Emma Hart

Just One Taste (Pine Mountain #4.5) by Kimberly Kincaid


5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I got Everything, Everything at BEA this week. Hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never been to BEA so we're looking forward to it coming to Chicago. Everything Everything was fantastic! I hope you like it, too. Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on Very Good Lives for a bit. Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Everything Everything is one of my upcoming reads, and I'm excited for it! And that cover is just amazing. I had never heard of the book Openly Straight, but it looks really good and I am adding it to my TBR. Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything Everything looks so good! I haven't seen it before. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my STS! :)

    ReplyDelete