Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Peek In The BiblioBin #181 - New Year's Edition


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:



Never Tear Us Apart (Never Tear Us Apart #1) by Monica Murphy

Fly Me To The Moon (Harmony Springs #1) by Mindy Klasky


Purchased:



The Realm pf Possibility by David Levithab

Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby


5 comments:

  1. I have heard really good things about Nick Hornby's books but I haven't read any yet. Have a great week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading this. I've read two of his others - A Long Way Down and Slam - and loved them both. Actually, A Long Way Down was made into a movie and is on Netflix. Read the book first though! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read a Nick Hornby book, which still surprises me. I know that Juliet Naked was one that got so much praise, and it's one I have been considering reading for a while. I hope you enjoy your books :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read it. I think I may just have to bump this up on the TBR list now! ~ Bel

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely intrigued by Never Tear Us Apart! I've been reading more NA books and I love the premise. I'm curious to see what'll you think of it. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete