Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Peek In The BiblioBin #183


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.


Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, selected from our bookshelf, etc.

For Review:


The Haters by Jesse Andrews


Purchased:


The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy

The Sisters of Versailles (The Mistresses of Versailes #1) by Sally Christie

Frosh: First Blush (Frosh #1) by Monica B. Wagner


Borrowed:


Coming Back (Ink & Chrome #3) by Lauren Dane

In The Dark (The Rules #2) by Monica Murphy

3 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed that Lauren Dane series... I accidentally skipped book 2 somehow so I have to go back and fit it in.

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/01/stackin-shelves-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Haters sounds so good! I loved Jesse's Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Have a good week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, some interesting-looking covers here, I'll have to do a little research and see what's what! Thanks so much for visiting my STS this week! :D

    ReplyDelete