Friday, September 9, 2011

Prince Caspian? Winter Prince? Tomato, Tomahto...

The Bibliojunkies have been catching up on Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series and have of course fallen in love with Puck and Ash. Particularly Ash. Really. Who doesn't love the brooding yet loving Unseelie Prince? Even if he wasn't a love interest, he would be impossible to ignore. In my quest for fan art I instead found that the book lover world is all over a certain Prince Caspian playing the Winter Prince. And I have to say that with some pictures I found, I can't disagree....



Ash, you look so thoughful here.  Are you mourning your lost love? Don't worry.  We will comfort you.

Dear Ash.  You look so cold and evil....which we admit works for you.  Carry on. 


Since the cold doesn't bother you at all I can only assume you are wearing that scarf to so that you have something to tie the three of us girls up with later. Oh get your mind out of the gutter people.  He will tie us up to stop us from eliminating the competition.  You know, Meghan, the girl he so fiercely loves.  Actually, that's all kind of hot too.  
And before my ramblings become to spicy for this blog, I bid you all adieu....

~Nat

2 comments:

  1. I'm really digging the new series. I think he is okay. Doesn't really tickle my fancy. The sweater really not doing nothing for me at all. He kinda reminds me of a more attractive Corey Feldman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. You are right. He does look like a more attractive Corey Feldmand. Frightening - lol! The Iron Fey series is fabulous. One of the few YA series that I want to make my husband read :-)

    Nat

    ReplyDelete