Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hunger Games - Taylor Swift sings Safe and Sound feat. The Civil Wars




So it's no secret that Bel and I are huge THG fans.  When it was announced that Taylor Swift would be singing a song on the soundtrack and that her song would be released this week I was pretty sure Bel was going to turn into a screaming tazmanian devil.  You see, not only is Bel not a Taylor Swift fan but both she and I have a very specific song that we associate with The Hunger Games.  But upon listening to Ms. Swift's contribution, I fell instantly in love.  I don't think Bel fell in love but she begrudingly called the song "not bad" and gave full credit to The Civil Wars - Ha!  Anyways, here it is...





And then here is the song that according to me and Bel embodies the entire trilogy....

No comments:

Post a Comment