Monday, December 16, 2013

A Peek In The BiblioBin #80







Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc. 


Purchased:



Left Drowning by Jessica Park




Christmas Kitsch by Amy Lane




Glitterland (Glitterland #1) by Alexis Hall




4 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Bel :) I hope you'll enjoy all your new books!

    Happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Jessica Park! Nice! And by the way, I love your bio! Especially the "we require pie as our sustenance". Yes. YES. I don't want to be sixteen again, but I definitely require pie too. Regularly. XD
    Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cait! Pie is the food of the gods! Happy Holidays and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Left Drowning is on my TBR! I hope it's as good as it sounds! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete