Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (86)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.

Shel convinced Bel and I to read the Elementals series and we are all now smitten with the Merrick brothers. Can these poor guys catch a break?  Since there is one more book after this, I somehow doubt it.  But that's okay. I'll keep my hopes up.


Secret (Elemental, #4)

By Brigid Kemmerer
Publication Date:  January 28, 2014

Nowhere is Safe.  Not even home...

Nick Merrick is stretched to the breaking point.

Keep his grades sky-high or he’ll never escape his hometown.
Keep his brother’s business going or the Merricks will be out on the street.
Keep the secret of where he’s going in the evenings from his own twin—-or he’ll lose his family.

Keep his mind off the hot, self-assured dancer who’s supposed to be his “girlfriend’s” partner.

Of course there’s also the homicidal freak Quinn has taken to hanging around, and the Elemental Guide counting the hours until he can try again to kill the Merrick brothers.

There’s a storm coming. From all sides. And then some.

Nick Merrick, can you keep it together?

2 comments:

  1. Oo I'm intrigued! I hadn't heard of this series, but I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete