Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (85)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights future releases that we are excitedly anticipating.

Shel is super excited for this one.  She is also super angry....because WHY does one of her absolute favorite series have to end?!?



Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
By Jennifer Estep
Publication Date:  February 25, 2014

I’ve battled the Reapers of Chaos before–and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it’s going to be a fight to the death … most likely mine.

Yeah, I’ve got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic–and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side, in Logan freaking Quinn, but I’m no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike’s Champion, but at heart, I’m still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about.

Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good … or I am.

2 comments:

  1. These books have been on my to-read list forever, but I never got to them. I really should get started on the first book, this one sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I hadn't heard of this one! Looks good :)
    Thanks for visiting my wow!
    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete