Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #152


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.

For Review:



The Girl I Was Before (Falling #3) by Ginger Scott

Last First Kiss (Brightwater #1) by Lia Riley


One More Shot (Hometown Players #1) by Victoria Denault

Opening Up (Ink & Chrome #1) by Lauren Dane

Playing With Trouble (Capital Confessions #2) by Chanel Cleeton

Purchased:



Trust The Focus (In Focus #1) by Megan Erickson

Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle

Borrowed:


Werewolf Sings The Blues (A Midnight Magic Mystery #2) by Jennifer Harlow


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice Pile! I had to smile with "Last First Kiss" blurb: "Pinterest Perfect." She is a blogger :) Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book in the Midnight Magic series and know I bought that one for my kindle when it came out. I really need to take stock of what is sitting on my kindle really soon as I am starting to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Where Sea Meets Sky sounds really good. Have a good week and enjoy all your new books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete