Thursday, October 1, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #46

Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review

That's What HE Said is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chapter Break. It's a chance for us to spotlight and gush over a quote from our current book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend he's speaking to us ;)


What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reading binges - you've got to love those when they happen because nothing can get you to break away from a series that has its hooks in you. That's how I've been with Sarina Bowen's The Ivy Years. In preparation for the upcoming The Fifteenth Minute (which I'm reading right now), I decided that I finally had to read books 2 through 4.

Today's quote comes from book 4, The Shameless Hour. It's a gritty read compared to the others but that's balanced by some very lovely, tender and sexy moments, too. (I'll have a review shortly.) Get ready to fan yourselves!  ~ Bel

  
"You", he whispered, pausing to touch his tongue to my earlobe, "will always be the sexiest girl I have ever known."

~ Rafe to Bella
The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years #4)
by Sarina Bowen
   
      The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years, #4)
   

6 comments:

  1. Great quote, Bel! I've yet to start this series, although I have the first book on my Kindle.
    My quote this week: http://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/thats-what-he-said-thursday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya, I read the first book months ago and really liked it. Because I like to read things in order, I felt the urgency to catch up on the rest of the series before the latest book came out. They've been great! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

      Delete
  2. where's that fan gif when I need it! Great quote, Bel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fan gif would be awesome! There should also be a gif for the following: sighing, fainting and being reduced to a puddle. :) LOL! ~ Bel

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, Bel. What girl wouldn't swoon at that?!? I believe I have a Sarina Bowen book on one of my ereaders...*runs to check*...I do! The Year We Fell Down. Guess I'll have to move it up in the queue. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandee, yes, yes, yes!!! Read The Year We Fell Down. It's so good. I love the dynamics between those two characters. This has been a really good series, though The Shameless Hour was an emotionally tough one. Still good! ~ Bel

      Delete