Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Peek In The BiblioBin #178


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.

So who's done with their Christmas shopping already? Okay, who's close to being done? We're getting there ... and in our down time, we have these goodies to keep us busy :)


For Review:


The Two of Us by Andy Jones

Purchased:


Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Laren Myracle


Sutphin Boulevard (Five Boroughs #1) by Santino Hassell

Sunset Park (Five Boroughs #2) by Santino Hassell


3 comments:

  1. I'm almost done with my shopping. Can't finish until I get rid of this cold or flu or whatever is going on. Let It Snow is one that I've been wanting to read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let It Snow is perfect for the season! Although I didn't love it that much, I hope you do! Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it snow is such a cute book. Love the unique way the stories tie together. It has been lost or stolen from my library. I need to get another copy! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete