Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Peek In The BiblioBin #189


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:


F*THS by G.L. Thomas

Dirty (Dive Bar #1) by Kylie Scott


Purchased:


November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs


Let It Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green and Lauren Myracle

Cold-Hearted Rake (The Revenels #1) by Lisa Kleypas


4 comments:

  1. Oh very nice haul! Are you in New Orleans by chance? It looks like your photo to the right is in front of my office building at the Customs House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh funny - no, we're not in New Orleans. That was taken a couple of years ago when we were there for RT. I wish were there now though. I wouldn't mind a beignet ;) Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love Colleen Hoover and I'm really excited to read November 9! Also, I really want to read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children --I read the graphic novel and liked it but I haven't gotten around to reading the actual novel. Nice haul!

    Cari @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cari! November 9 was excellent. I read it over the weekend; I couldn't put it down :) Thank you for stopping by! Bel

      Delete