Thursday, August 20, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #41

Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review

That's What HE Said is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies at Chapter Break. It's a chance for us to spotlight and gush over a quote from our current book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend it's us ;)


What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?



* * * * * * * * * * * *

I recently went on a Colleen Hoover binge and read Hopeless and Losing Hope in one glorious weekend. Both books were phenomenal and not at all what I'd expected. Let's just say that I was on a high after reading them and didn't want to come back down. Here are two from Hopeless that had me smiling. ~ Bel



"Not that I wouldn't hit on you, " he adds with a grin. "I just wasn't doing it at that particular moment."

* * * * *

"I'm bored, " he says.
"So go home."
"I don't want to. What do you do when you're bored? You don't have internet or TV. Do you just sit around all day and think about how hot I am?"

~ Holder to Sky
Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover

   
      Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
   

5 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I love Holder so much... what a perfect book boyfriend. :) And his line about Sky sitting around thinking about how hot he is always makes me laugh.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these books have been on my TBR list forever! Now I MUST read them. Holder just sounds awesome...and cocky, which I LOVE!

    Cheryl @ I Heart Fictional People

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Holder sounds awesome. I love it. I'm a huge CoHo fan too yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Holder, what a great guy :) *Sigh*
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, Holder was a huge surprise! Not at all what I initially expected. Cheryl, he appears cocky but you'll be wowed by him :) I am such a CoHo fan right now, I just want to stop everything and read ALL her books. Thanks for stopping by everyone! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete