Monday, November 3, 2014

A Peek In The BiblioBin #122


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.



For Review:






God's Play by H.D. Lynn (NetGalley)

French Kissed (International School #2) by Chanel Cleeton






Unleashed (Love To The Rescue #1) by Rachel Lacey

A Darker Past (The Darker Agency #2) by Jus Accardo


Borrowed:



I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson


Purchased:




All Broke down (Rusk University #2) by Cora Carmack


2 comments:

  1. I have All Broke Down on my Kindle. Really liked the first one, so I'm excited to check out the sequel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read I'll give you the Sun. I loved The Sky is Everywhere. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete