Thursday, November 27, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #5



Image courtesy of Kei at The Lovely Pages Review

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies at Chapter Break, where we spotlight a quote from our book crush to the object of his desire. We like to pretend it's us.

What better way to celebrate our book boyfriends?

Bel has this week covered with a quote from I See London by Chanel Cleeton. Ideally, we try to get to the point and just have the quote. However, in this case, there's a bit of a set up here leading to the swoon-worthy moment and trust us, it's well worth it!




I looked down at the ground in front of me, unable to meet his gaze.  He was so close – if I reached out I could feel his body beneath my hand, his heart pounding beneath my palm. I could stroke up to the bare skin at the collar of his shirt, stroking his lips – 

“Don’t look at me like that.”

My head jerked up in surprise, my gaze meeting his. The heat of Samir’s stare had me stepping back. He reached out, his arm grabbing me at the waist, pulling my body up against his.  His arousal pressed against me.

“Don’t look at me like that and think I’m not going to kiss you.”

~ Samir to Maggie
I See London (International School #1) by Chanel Cleeton

4 comments:

  1. Wow, intense! *fans self* Would love to meet Samir. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, you should meet him. He is right up there among my fictional boyfriends. ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh I want one... a bf like that, that is.

    ReplyDelete