Monday, November 10, 2014

A Peek In The BiblioBin #123


Welcome to our Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves (or as we like to call it, A Peek in the BiblioBin) has been created by the lovely ladies at Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking the Shelves is a way for bloggers to share what books they have won, received for review, bought from the bookstore, borrowed from the library or friend, etc.


For Review:



Anomaly (Schrodinger's Consortium #1) by Tonya Kuper via NetGalley



When Magic Sleeps (Darkly Fae #1) by Tera Lynn Childs 

2 comments:

  1. I have really got to read a Tera Lynn Childs book. I think I've read a short story by her but that's it. I did meet her at RT a couple years ago, so I do need to read her book. Thanks for visiting my Sunday post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, we think you'll really enjoy her books. Shel loves her and introduced me to Oh My Gods and Goddess Bootcamp which were both a lot of fun. I've had my daughters read that series and the Forgive My Fins books. Hope you get around to them. And yes, Tera is a sweetheart! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete